Women in media awards to recognise women changing the industry
A new industry awards program will acknowledge the women making a difference across the media and advertising industries.
B&T in conjunction with SheSays has announced the first annual Women in Media awards, created to honour the women who are committed to transforming and leading the way in media and advertising.
The first annual Women in Media awards will recognise the "inspirational women leading, innovating and mentoring the next generation". Finalists will be selected by a panel of judges comprised of top female executives.
B&T is calling for entrants across 10 categories including mentoring, journalism, publishing and sales.
Click here for more information on how you can enter the awards
Latest from Women's Agenda
- Women don’t lack 'vertical ambition': Q&A with an advertising MD
- The 29 women named finalists in the Women in Technology Awards
- Arianna Huffington's new venture as she steps down from Huffington Post
- Why Australian women over 55 aren’t exactly enjoying the time of their lives
- FAIL! What the hell happened with the Census?