Women in media awards to recognise women changing the industry
A new industry awards program will acknowledge the women making a difference across the media and advertising industries.
B&T in conjunction with SheSays has announced the first annual Women in Media awards, created to honour the women who are committed to transforming and leading the way in media and advertising.
The first annual Women in Media awards will recognise the "inspirational women leading, innovating and mentoring the next generation". Finalists will be selected by a panel of judges comprised of top female executives.
B&T is calling for entrants across 10 categories including mentoring, journalism, publishing and sales.
Click here for more information on how you can enter the awards
Latest from Women's Agenda
- Terms & Conditions: Women’s Agenda Ambitions Survey Competition
- The significance of finally appointing a woman to oversee Australia's High Court
- A focus on financial resilience out of reach for Muslim women
- Who is Nikki Haley? The woman Trump's nominated to do US talking on the global stage
- ‘The darkest corner of my life’: Labor MP Emma Husar describes how 29 years of her life have been affected by domestic violence