Women in media awards to recognise women changing the industry
A new industry awards program will acknowledge the women making a difference across the media and advertising industries.
B&T in conjunction with SheSays has announced the first annual Women in Media awards, created to honour the women who are committed to transforming and leading the way in media and advertising.
The first annual Women in Media awards will recognise the "inspirational women leading, innovating and mentoring the next generation". Finalists will be selected by a panel of judges comprised of top female executives.
B&T is calling for entrants across 10 categories including mentoring, journalism, publishing and sales.
Click here for more information on how you can enter the awards
Latest from Women's Agenda
- The men earning $27,000 more than you
- Over 100,000 women in Texas have attempted unsafe, at home abortions
- Carmen Hawker: “Once you see sexism, discrimination and injustice you can’t unsee it”
- Rachel Taylor on feminism, domestic violence and her new TV show with Netflix
- Talk vs action on the gender pay gap – Boston’s salary negotiation classes