Women in media awards to recognise women changing the industry
A new industry awards program will acknowledge the women making a difference across the media and advertising industries.
B&T in conjunction with SheSays has announced the first annual Women in Media awards, created to honour the women who are committed to transforming and leading the way in media and advertising.
The first annual Women in Media awards will recognise the "inspirational women leading, innovating and mentoring the next generation". Finalists will be selected by a panel of judges comprised of top female executives.
B&T is calling for entrants across 10 categories including mentoring, journalism, publishing and sales.
Click here for more information on how you can enter the awards
Latest from Women's Agenda
- The scramble to the top can make us sick: How Dr Simone Ryan’s working with corporates to help
- From magazine editor at 23 to CEO and chairing a major sports board: Marina Go on breaking through
- Janine Allis on the style of success: Don’t be a VERB, be a SOAR person
- Why leadership is about love: REA Group CEO Tracey Fellows
- How to maintain focus and deal with scrutiny: Launa Inman