Women in media awards to recognise women changing the industry
A new industry awards program will acknowledge the women making a difference across the media and advertising industries.
B&T in conjunction with SheSays has announced the first annual Women in Media awards, created to honour the women who are committed to transforming and leading the way in media and advertising.
The first annual Women in Media awards will recognise the "inspirational women leading, innovating and mentoring the next generation". Finalists will be selected by a panel of judges comprised of top female executives.
B&T is calling for entrants across 10 categories including mentoring, journalism, publishing and sales.
Click here for more information on how you can enter the awards
Latest from Women's Agenda
- Challenging the ‘birthright lottery’ can provide a better way to view refugees
- How this trailblazing tech entrepreneur got the inspiration she needed
- For the love of being a ‘nasty woman’
- How women historians smashed the glass ceiling
- Unhappy employees a lot like those in unhappy marriages: New research