Marketing Co-ordinator: property development
Play a key role supporting the marketing operations of a property development company
Wage: $45-50K, plus super
Based in the Sydney CBD, play a key role supporting the marketing operations of this busy property development company, reporting to the Group Marketing Manager. This is a pivotal support role requiring imagination, common sense, project management skills and multi-tasking ability. In this role you will:
· support the Group and NSW Marketing Managers,
· liaise with sales people, creative consultants, production contractors and media agencies,
· list all online ads and brief print advertising and promotional needs for residual stock,
· co-ordinate installations and events at our on-site sales suites,
· produce sales and marketing reports, and
· maintain all marketing-related files.
The ideal candidate may be a recent graduate with some relevant professional work experience or a person with real estate sales or marketing experience, seeking to establish a career in property.
Once trained, you will be expected to work independently and with initiative. Strong administrative skills, time management skills and excellent English language skills (written and spoken) are required for this busy role.
This role is full time, based in Frasers' well-resourced Sydney CBD office.
Frasers Property is the international division of a global property development company, currently undertaking large scale projects including the $2 billion re-development of the 'Central Park' site on Broadway, with additional projects underway in Sydney, WA and NZ.
Lisa McCutchion, Group Marketing Manager, Frasers Property Australia
Tel 02 9263 8888