Marketing & PR Manager - Leading Jewellery Label
Lead the operational direction of a luxury accessory label
Wage: $150k dep on experience + Super + Bonus
A modern luxury Australian Fashion Accessory label is undergoing an exciting stage of growth and development is seeking an experienced PR & Marketing professional to lead the operational and strategic direction of their future business goals over the next 6 - 12 months.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Develop and Implement the Strategic Marketing Plan in collaboration with the GM, Creative Director and Marketing team.
- Direct accountability for driving the Strategic Marketing plan and Public Relations development
- Drive retail marketing and online marketing initiatives to ensure multi-channel brand awareness
- Providing advice and support on strategic Communications and Marketing issues around brand identity and PR
- Manage Marketing campaigns: the company loyalty programme, brand collabrations and macro projects
- Manage resources and the outputs of the PR team, ensuring the delivery of effective and coordinated activity designed to meet planned business objectives.
- Oversee the development and implementation of planned Global marketing communications activity for Public Relations.
- Manage the administration of the annual marketing budget ensuring activities align with the overall strategic marketing plan and targets.
- The primary measures for this role are budget management, sales growth, PR values & brand health checks conducted on a yearly basis.
To be considered you must have:
Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, PR, Media or Comms
8 years experience as a senior Marketing professional
solid people management experience and the ability to liaise and influence at an Executive Board level.
solid examples of successful campaigns and projects
You must have demonstrated experience in driving innovative and progressive practices to generate revenue.
excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills