Management Consultant - Velrada
Join a well-established team that thrives on collaboration
Since our inception in 2009 Velrada has gone from strength to strength in building a solid team of professionals and a reputation for delivering successful projects. We work with some of Australia's largest players in the Resources, Oil & Gas and Government sectors across three states and have ambitious plans to continue our growth.
We are looking to hire an experienced Management Consultant with particular expertise in Change Management to join our team in the Perth HQ. Working within our Business Consulting and Risk Management business stream this person will join a well-established team that thrives on collaboration and delivering the best possible outcomes to our clients.
Skills and Experience
• Three years consulting experience with a minimum of two years with a large consulting firm
• Team player with strong communication skills and customer focus
• Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities
• Strong analytical skills
• Effective stakeholder management skills
• Previous experience of delivering change management programs, ideally technology focused
We currently employ 75 experts in various disciplines across three offices and have plans to double this within the next 12 – 18 months. Velrada earned second place in the 2011 and 2012 SmartCompany Smart50 Awards which recognises Australia's smartest entrepreneurs and organisations that are changing the business landscape.
Come and be surprised at what we can offer, call Bernadette Johnstone on 08 6460 0291 or 0408 935598 for a confidential discussion or send a detailed resume to Bernadette.firstname.lastname@example.org